Welcome to the Anglican Parish of Chatham
Our Mission : “To Know Christ and Make Him Known”
The Anglican Parish of Chatham is a two-point parish consisting of St. Mary’s on Wellington Street and St. Paul’s on Water Street.
We celebrate the Holy Eucharist at both ends of the parish each Sunday and we welcome you to come worship with us and grow into a closer relationship with our Lord and Savior!
Read more about our history.
For service times click on the calendar of events or service times from above. email -email@example.com
Parish Related COVID Guidelines From The Diocese After Consultation With The Minister Of Health:
- Sign in when entering the church buildings.
- Mask use is required at all times once inside the buildings.
- Parishioners are encouraged to be vaccinated, but not required to come to church on Sundays and Thursdays.
- Churches are to operate at maximum 50% capacity.
- Maintain two meters of physical distancing between different households.
- No congregational singing.
- Everyone will need to show proof of full vaccination whenever they access certain events which include weddings, funerals, parties, conferences, and workshops that are held in the church buildings